The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with only water but it is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs 310
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs 310
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 310
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs 310
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs 310
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs 310
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs 310
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs 310
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.