While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs 3 Main
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs 3 Main
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 3 Main
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs 3 Main
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs 3 Main
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs 3 Main
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs 3 Main
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs 3 Main
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.