The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs 0 Carbohydrates
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs 0 Carbohydrates
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 0 Carbohydrates
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs 0 Carbohydrates
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is in this list. For example, you can see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs 0 Carbohydrates
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs 0 Carbohydrates
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs 0 Carbohydrates
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs 0 Carbohydrates
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.