The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vitamins
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vitamins
When we eat food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vitamins
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vitamins
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vitamins
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vitamins
A second thing to consider it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vitamins
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vitamins
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.