The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Versus Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Versus Probiotics
When we take in food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Versus Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Versus Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Versus Probiotics
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Versus Probiotics
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Versus Probiotics
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt 2 tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Versus Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.