The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Uses
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Uses
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Uses
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Uses
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Uses
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Uses
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Uses
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Uses
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.