Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body can survive with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Usana
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Usana
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Usana
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Usana
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Usana
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Usana
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Usana
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt 2 tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Usana
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.