Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Upside Down
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Upside Down
If we consume food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Upside Down
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Upside Down
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Upside Down
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Upside Down
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Upside Down
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Upside Down
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.