The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Upside Down In Water
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Upside Down In Water
When we take in food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Upside Down In Water
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication and should not be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Upside Down In Water
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Upside Down In Water
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Upside Down In Water
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Upside Down In Water
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Upside Down In Water
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.