Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Upset Stomach
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Upset Stomach
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Upset Stomach
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized frequently
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Upset Stomach
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Upset Stomach
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Upset Stomach
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Upset Stomach
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Upset Stomach
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.