Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water but that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Upset My Stomach
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Upset My Stomach
If we consume food it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Upset My Stomach
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Upset My Stomach
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Upset My Stomach
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Upset My Stomach
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Upset My Stomach
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Upset My Stomach
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.