Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Unlike Than Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Unlike Than Probiotics
When we take in food the food is processed in that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Unlike Than Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Unlike Than Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Unlike Than Probiotics
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Unlike Than Probiotics
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Unlike Than Probiotics
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Unlike Than Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.