While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Underneath The Tongue
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Underneath The Tongue
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Underneath The Tongue
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication and should not be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Underneath The Tongue
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Underneath The Tongue
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Underneath The Tongue
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Underneath The Tongue
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt 2 tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Underneath The Tongue
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.