Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Underneath Skin
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Underneath Skin
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Underneath Skin
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication that should never be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Underneath Skin
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Underneath Skin
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Underneath Skin
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Underneath Skin
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt taking two pills each day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Underneath Skin
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.