The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Ultra With Betaine
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Ultra With Betaine
If we consume food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Ultra With Betaine
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Ultra With Betaine
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Ultra With Betaine
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Ultra With Betaine
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Ultra With Betaine
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills each day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Ultra With Betaine
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.