Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Brain
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Toward The Brain
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Brain
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Brain
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Brain
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Brain
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Brain
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills each day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Toward The Brain
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.