While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Toward Protein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Toward Protein
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Toward Protein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication and should not be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Toward Protein
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Toward Protein
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Toward Protein
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Toward Protein
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Toward Protein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.