Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes To Help Digest Protein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes To Help Digest Protein
When we take in food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes To Help Digest Protein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes To Help Digest Protein
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes To Help Digest Protein
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes To Help Digest Protein
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes To Help Digest Protein
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes To Help Digest Protein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.