While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Till We Meet Again
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Till We Meet Again
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Till We Meet Again
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Till We Meet Again
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Till We Meet Again
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Till We Meet Again
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Till We Meet Again
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Till We Meet Again
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.