Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Throw Up
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Throw Up
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Throw Up
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Throw Up
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Throw Up
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Throw Up
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Throw Up
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Throw Up
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.