While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes That Break Down Fats
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes That Break Down Fats
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes That Break Down Fats
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes That Break Down Fats
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes That Break Down Fats
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes That Break Down Fats
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes That Break Down Fats
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes That Break Down Fats
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.