While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes That Break Down Carbohydrates
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes That Break Down Carbohydrates
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes That Break Down Carbohydrates
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine and should not be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes That Break Down Carbohydrates
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes That Break Down Carbohydrates
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes That Break Down Carbohydrates
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes That Break Down Carbohydrates
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes That Break Down Carbohydrates
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.