The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Table
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Table
If we consume food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Table
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Table
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Table
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Table
A second thing to consider it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Table
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Table
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.