While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Syrup
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Syrup
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Syrup
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Syrup
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Syrup
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Syrup
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Syrup
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer taking two pills each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Syrup
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.