The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Syrup Names
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Syrup Names
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Syrup Names
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken often
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Syrup Names
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Syrup Names
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Syrup Names
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Syrup Names
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I choose to take two tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Syrup Names
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.