The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Supplements Side Effects
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Supplements Side Effects
When we eat food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Supplements Side Effects
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Supplements Side Effects
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Supplements Side Effects
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Supplements Side Effects
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Supplements Side Effects
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Supplements Side Effects
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.