The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Supplements Benefits
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Supplements Benefits
When we eat food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Supplements Benefits
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Supplements Benefits
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Supplements Benefits
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Supplements Benefits
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Supplements Benefits
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Supplements Benefits
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.