The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Stomach Pain
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Stomach Pain
When we eat food the food is processed in that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Stomach Pain
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine that should never be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Stomach Pain
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Stomach Pain
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Stomach Pain
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Stomach Pain
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Stomach Pain
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.