The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Side Effects Stomach Pain
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Side Effects Stomach Pain
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Side Effects Stomach Pain
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Side Effects Stomach Pain
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Side Effects Stomach Pain
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Side Effects Stomach Pain
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Side Effects Stomach Pain
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Side Effects Stomach Pain
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.