While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Secreted By The Pancreas
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Secreted By The Pancreas
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Secreted By The Pancreas
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine that should never be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Secreted By The Pancreas
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Secreted By The Pancreas
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Secreted By The Pancreas
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Secreted By The Pancreas
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Secreted By The Pancreas
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.