Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Secreted By Pancreas
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Secreted By Pancreas
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Secreted By Pancreas
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Secreted By Pancreas
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Secreted By Pancreas
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Secreted By Pancreas
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Secreted By Pancreas
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Secreted By Pancreas
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.