The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Safe
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Safe
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Safe
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Safe
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Safe
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Safe
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Safe
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Safe
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.