The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Safe For Pregnancy
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Safe For Pregnancy
When we take in food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Safe For Pregnancy
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Safe For Pregnancy
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For example, you can find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Safe For Pregnancy
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Safe For Pregnancy
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Safe For Pregnancy
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt 2 tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Safe For Pregnancy
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.