The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with only water but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Rx
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Rx
If we consume food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Rx
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Rx
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Rx
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Rx
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Rx
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Rx
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.