Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Rich Food
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Rich Food
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Rich Food
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Rich Food
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Rich Food
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Rich Food
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Rich Food
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Rich Food
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.