Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Revision
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Revision
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Revision
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine that should never be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Revision
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Revision
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Revision
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Revision
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer taking two pills each day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Revision
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.