The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Reviews
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Reviews
If we consume food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Reviews
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken regularly
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Reviews
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Reviews
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Reviews
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Reviews
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt 2 tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Reviews
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.