While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Responsible For Breakdown Of Disaccharides Include
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Responsible For Breakdown Of Disaccharides Include
When we eat food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Responsible For Breakdown Of Disaccharides Include
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Responsible For Breakdown Of Disaccharides Include
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Responsible For Breakdown Of Disaccharides Include
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Responsible For Breakdown Of Disaccharides Include
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Responsible For Breakdown Of Disaccharides Include
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Responsible For Breakdown Of Disaccharides Include
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.