Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Reduce Bloating
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Reduce Bloating
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Reduce Bloating
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Reduce Bloating
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Reduce Bloating
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Reduce Bloating
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Reduce Bloating
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Reduce Bloating
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.