Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Quiz
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Quiz
If we consume food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Quiz
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Quiz
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is on this products list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Quiz
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Quiz
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Quiz
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Quiz
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.