Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Questions
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Questions
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Questions
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Questions
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Questions
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Questions
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Questions
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Questions
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.