While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Quest
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Quest
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Quest
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken regularly
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine that should never be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Quest
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Quest
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Quest
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Quest
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Quest
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.