The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Pure Encapsulations
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Pure Encapsulations
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Pure Encapsulations
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine and should not be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Pure Encapsulations
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Pure Encapsulations
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Pure Encapsulations
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Pure Encapsulations
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Pure Encapsulations
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.