Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Protein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Protein
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Protein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Protein
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Protein
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Protein
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Protein
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills per day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Protein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.