Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Products
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Products
When we eat food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Products
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Products
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Products
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Products
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Products
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Products
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.