The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Produced By The Pancreas
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Produced By The Pancreas
When we take in food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Produced By The Pancreas
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Produced By The Pancreas
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Produced By The Pancreas
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Produced By The Pancreas
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Produced By The Pancreas
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt 2 tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Produced By The Pancreas
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.