Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Produced By Liver
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Produced By Liver
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Produced By Liver
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Produced By Liver
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Produced By Liver
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Produced By Liver
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Produced By Liver
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose to take two tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Produced By Liver
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.