The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Probiotics
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Probiotics
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Probiotics
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Probiotics
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I choose 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.