The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Prescription
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Prescription
If we consume food the food is processed in such that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Prescription
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Prescription
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Prescription
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Prescription
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Prescription
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills per day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Prescription
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.