The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Pregnancy
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Pregnancy
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Pregnancy
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Pregnancy
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Pregnancy
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Pregnancy
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Pregnancy
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Pregnancy
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.